Friday, July 10, 2009

E-mail 1

"When I heard the news, I felt such pity for my juniors who, with no other option, have to adjust to such a drastic change! I finished high school last year and learning Science and Maths subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Add Maths and Mathematics in English was, to me, already fairly difficult due to the memorizing and calculations. I struggled, I must admit. But I cannot imagine what it would be like, or how I'd feel, if I had to study all those complex subjects in BM!

The fact that this decision was made, without taking to consideration, the young victims who are the ones who have to forcefully re-understand every term, every word, every function, practically everything Science and Mathematics has to offer in BAHASA MELAYU, is absolutely unforgivable.

The future generation is in trouble. We should be moving forward, not the other way round.

I consider myself a very lucky person for not having to face a future that is more challenging than what I face today. The best of luck to my juniors. I hope the decision of switching Maths and Science to BM will be abolished, once the Cabinet realizes that this was clearly a huge mistake."



___Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment